You ask... What is the vibe and personality of Döelli and why don’t you require that long, slobbering love affair that other consulting firms do?
That is an interesting question and we answer it all the time. We want to be trusted as your advocate when you engage in our services, and this is a perfect example of something we do differently. On purpose.
Döelli is intellectually quick and deep. A veteran owned and operated boutique consulting firm run on a culture of shared values where we are able to see both the forest and the trees and move between the two seamlessly. Our consulting services provide superior processes with the right tools, fresh techniques and perspectives that allow clients to understand & solve their problems. And for this reason; we don’t solicit our clients to engage in long drawn-out up-sell products and services. We do what we do well and then get out of the way so our clients can do what they do well; run their company. That doesn’t mean that we don’t receive "big love and trust" from our clients. We just want them to know that purchasing our services doesn't require them to buy additional and unnecessary up-sell products to get their problems solved.
As we said, we get asked about why Döelli is different a lot. After we explain our motivation for the way we do things differently, not one client has asked us to change. We consider that very telling.
Here are more reasons why Döelli is the only choice for your consulting needs.
- A big consulting firm doesn't equate to better results for you. One hundred average consultants won’t deliver better solutions than a single specialist from Döelli. The big firm will just reach more people with mediocre ideas.
- Big ideas arise from boutique consulting firms. Big consulting firms may struggle to gather outside innovative ideas or have trouble sharing knowledge due to departmental silos within their firms. Döelli doesn’t suffer from these obstacles. We infuse accountability, authenticity, self-awareness and a culture of collaboration into each uniquely tailored engagement to foster fresh, game-changing initiatives for our clients.
- Increased personnel drives decreased efficiency. You don't want your project handled by a large consulting company stamping out identical solutions with efficient precision from one client to another. This results in extra staff and additional overhead and expenses that must be covered by you, whether or not those capabilities are needed for your initiative. Not at Döelli. Our team is built to scale along with our client’s needs.
- Entrepreneurial thinking is found in boutique consulting firms. Large consulting firms resemble any other large corporation, with the requisite politics, ladder climbing and adherence to policies. If you are looking for out-of-the box, nimble, disruptive thinking, you're less likely to find it dwelling amidst the big firms bureaucracy. Instead, you should choose Döelli. We are valued for our specialized experience and expertise that isn't readily available from other firms.
- The big thinker at the large consulting firm won't be working on your project. Unless you represent a company with an 8-figure consulting budget, chances are that a large consulting firm's signature talent won't be practicing their skills directly on your issue. Instead, your lead consultant most likely will have learned their core ideas from someone in their firm. In other words, you are many steps removed from the source. In contrast, when you engage Döelli, you will have a breakthrough thinker working with you directly.
- Large consulting firms are slow to adopt new ideas. It takes time and money for big consulting firms to train hundreds or thousands of consultants on new ideas and processes. Not when you hire Döelli. We offer leading edge ideas and solutions to our clients.
- A large firms consultant's success may not aligned fully with your deliverable. When the project leader on your engagement is a member of a big consulting firm, they have two customers: you and their big consulting firm boss. In fact, there may be many layers of internal bosses from the big firm, all of whom must be satisfied for the consultant to succeed professionally. Not when you work with Döelli. There is little doubt who our boss is and who we want to please; you!